Six Simple Ways to Multiply Gratitude
November 28, 2013 2 Comments
This morning to start the Thanksgiving holiday, I got together with about 100 friends and each of us took a minute to share a bit of gratitude. It’s a tradition that has been going for a little over 21 years. Sometimes when I think about all I have to be grateful for, it’s like a new beginning because somehow it manages to realign my perspective. It reminds me to focus on being positive and present for the people in my life.
To honor that, I wanted to share some suggestions to multiply gratitude in your life.
- Keep an ongoing gratitude list on a magnetic whiteboard on your refrigerator or at work
- Celebrate your journey and how far you have come, treat yourself, you deserve it!
- Pay it forward – performing random acts of kindness multiplies gratitude
- If you have a loved one who lives out-of-state, call them and give them a hug over the phone
- Buy the kit called “A year of Gratitude” for yourself
- Discover new ways to say thank you to others by looking at my “appreciation board” on Pinterest.
Do you have other suggestions? Please share them below!!